Monday, August 16, 2010

First Service this coming Sunday.

Hey all... this coming Sunday is our first official service. This service will be just for our team so we have practice in setting up and tearing down and timing etc. We are really excited. Time has gone so fast and I can hardly even take it!
In the craziness of this time our family is definitely needing some prayer. We are the "never sick" family. Last week i had a pinched nerve in my back that laid me up for three days then, yesterday Allison came in to me at 1am with a temp and now a little vomiting. So yesterday my day was filled with getting her better.. now Mark woke this morning with a temp too.. I have had it. This is such an important time for us, so i am asking if you would pray for us, please. As these next couple are coming fast, healing and continued health are so important. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment