Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update...

Tonight we went to the hospital and the verdict is that both Mark and Allison have strep throat. I wasn't surprised but relieved that it wasn't anything worse. Both are know on antibiotics for 7 days. Please continue to pray for speedy recovery. Our God is our strength and I know He has everything in hand. What a relief to know we have a God who takes care of even the smallest things. I love Him so.
Just yesterday a song that I haven't heard in years came back to me... its a kids song and it says "My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do. My God is so big, so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do... the mountains are His, the valleys are His, the stars are His handy work too... My God is so big so strong and so mighty there's Nothing my God cannot do. For you and me, you see its true!" How true this really is. Our God is an awesome God, how grateful I am to serve Him and see His hand at work in our lives. All thanks be to Him! Thank you for praying.

1 comment: